Brian Yarch (APEX) CLU®, ChFC®, LUTCF®
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” - Reinhold Niebuhr
Brian Yarch began serving clients in the financial services industry in 1999 after graduating from Hope College where he majored in business, economics, and German. What originally started as an internship with a financial services industry has now developed into a full services financial planning practice where Brian’s emphasis is to offer his clients the comfort and peace of mind with their financial plans allowing them to sleep well at night. Brian has a knack for helping his clients organize their financial life and develop plans to reach their investment, retirement, charitable, business succession, and estate planning objectives.
To reach these objectives, Brian follows a multi-step process to help you design plans to reach your goals, guide you through them and then review your progress over time. Brian lives with his wife and three children in Grand Rapids, Michigan where they enjoy attending their children’s sporting and school events and spending time together fishing and relaxing at their cottage on Big Whitefish Lake. They are also members of Cascade Fellowship CRC. Brian can also be found working out and hunting in his free time.
Anchored by the core tenant that people should have the financial peace of mind to sleep well at night, Brian best serves clients that:
- Have reached a point in their financial life where they need to get organized, get more clarity about their financial future and get better prepared to achieve their financial goals.
- Have grown their assets to a point that they may need to develop or update an estate plan to ensure the efficient transfer of their assets to their beneficiaries.
- Are business owners that have a need to create or update their business succession plans.
- Have an interest in creating a charitable plan to support the charities and causes that align with their values and visions.
Many of Brian’s best client relationships have been related to:
- The mass affluent and hard working blue collar workers that are often not well supported by the financial industry.
- More established and mature business owners that are thinking of creating a retirement plan that includes the sale of their businesses.
- Retirees that are charitably inclined and are required to take required minimum distributions, that they do not need, from their retirement accounts.
- Friends and family members and their referrals of others they care for.