Daylen is a graduate of Western Michigan University and has been working in the financial services industry for over 20 years. Most recently as a Vice President for Fidelity Investments in their Private Client Group for 11 years. The move to Regal now provides his clients with the high touch, personal level of service that they deserve.
He performs discretionary investment advisory services for his clients and adheres to the following beliefs to provide the best overall experience.
- Asset allocation strategies should be tailored to each client’s goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk
- Investment holdings should be diversified and have low expenses
- Portfolios should be actively rebalanced in a disciplined way with frequent, regular reviews
- Advisor should monitor the portfolio at client and portfolio levels
- Trusts and other taxable accounts should be individually managed for tax-efficiency
- The advisory fee should be straightforward and easy to understand
- The client should be able to communicate directly with the portfolio manager
- The advisor should act under a fiduciary standard at all times
Daylen lives in Ada, MI with his wife Deanna and two children, Mia and Tristan. Daylen has been actively involved in coaching basketball and girls and boys lacrosse in the Forest Hills School district and enjoys running, hiking, and traveling with his family.